Need help paying for internet?
Look no further. The Lifeline program is designed to assist low-income subscribers with telephone or broadband internet service. The Lifeline Program includes either — access to a telephone network with unlimited local call usage and access to emergency services (911) OR best-effort broadband internet of 10 Mbps or above.
Am I Eligible?
In order to be eligible, you must provide verifiable documentation of enrollment in one or more of the programs listed:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met); or
- An income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit
These documents must be provided in person, at BTC Broadband’s Memorial location.