1. Current users – Change your password.
Click HERE for tips on creating secure passwords.
To change your current password to access your email, webmail and other BTC online services (excluding BTC eBill) please click on the following link: Manage email accounts / Change passwords
If you have forgotten your password, you will need to contact a BTC Broadband Customer Service Representative at (918) 366-8000 and request that your password is reset.
2. Add additional mailboxes
When new accounts are setup, one main Email account is activated. Each user is allowed to add additional Email addresses to their main account, depending on their level of service. The numbers below include the original Email address of the account.
- High Speed Internet Residential Service –can establish up to 10 email addresses
- High Speed Internet Business Service –can establish up to 20 email addresses
- Additional Email addresses are also available for business accounts. For questions regarding business accounts, please call 366-8000 and ask for “Business Sales Support.”
Note: For your protection, you will need your username and current password to access the following area. Subscribers with the original “username-olp” account style will need to add the “-olp” to their name. Click to manage email accounts
3. BTC Mail Protection provides all email customers with the following features:
- Blocks SPAM, viruses, phishing schemes, offensive content, hacking attacks and other threats
- Automatic Email Filtering with no interaction or maintenance required
- Continuous, proactive monitoring and updates
- Lightening quick response with Zero minute defense protecting you from the latest threats
- Behavior based filtering technology
- Customize settings for each email address in your BTC Broadband account