BTC Broadband, on behalf of the Daily Family, awards two $1,500 college scholarships each year to one
Bixby High School Senior and one Liberty High School senior.
The Daily Family Scholarship for Bixby High School Seniors is handled through (and the winner selected by) B.E.E.F. (Bixby Education Endowment Foundation).
The Daily Family Scholarship for Liberty High School Seniors is handled through (and the winner selected by) BTC Broadband. The Application and Application Guidelines are below:
- Liberty Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Download Daily Family College Scholarship Fund Application
The Daily Family College Scholarship Fund is a college scholarship of $1,500.00 presented annually to one Liberty High School senior. All applicants must meet the following criteria for eligibility:
- Applicant must reside in a household that is serviced by BTC.
- Officially enrolled and admitted to an accredited community, two-year or four-year college.
- High school cumulative grade point average between 3.0 and 3.5 by the end of the senior high school year. A copy of the student’s transcript must be attached to the application.
- Submit the appropriate application form to email@example.com by April 1.
- Applicant should be “well-rounded” which includes being active in school and community activities.
- The Daily Family prefers to select an applicant who has not received any other academic college scholarships.
- The scholarship recipient will receive $1,500.00 prior to the commencement of the first semester in the form of a check addressed to both the recipient and the college.
- On behalf of the Daily Family, BTC Broadband has the right to make the final selection of the scholarship recipient.